Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wednesday's Adventures

Our morning started with a stop at the mall (Nordstrom's Rack) in the Sugar House District.

Pat got herself handcuffed here first thing...see Diana's blog...thevacationqueen.blogspot.com

Lunched at a Soup Kitchen and strolled through town-some antique and home decorating stores.

Then we decided to go to Park City, Utah for the afternoon and when I saw this building I thought of my hubby hard at work in Anchorage. We rode a tram up for some awesome views.
I'd be able to "vacation" here or come back for the Sundance Film Festival....
Stopped at another Farmers Market, I love doing that. The Strawberries taste just like they are suppose to! We'll have peaches for snack tomorrow.
Had to call John to help me upload/download pictures from camera to computer AGAIN. I have over 200 pictures already...so more blogs and scrapbook layouts to come.
Tomorrow we are going to IKEA....could be a dangerous shopping experience or maybe that is a dangerous shipping experience...getting it to Alaska could be considered dangerous!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. FYI - the Pennsylvania peaches are super this year, too. IKEA - don't tell anyone but I gotta google it!

    ReplyDelete