Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Owl Watching Us

John and I walked the dogs Saturday night before going to bed and we saw this owl. These picures are not the best but he was right behind us in the tree top. John took a few pictures without the flash and then some with flash and he did not like that at all. His head twirled around and his beady eyes followed us. As we walked back to camp he flew right over our heads and into another tree.

So we saw salmon, owl, bats and bear on this camping trip. Even a black bear crossed the road as we were driving by Quartz Creek....which I didn't mind at all....fel much safer in the rv instead of standing on same creek bed with them. Had lots of fun and will plan to go back next year

1 comment:

  1. Debbie, you rock!! I loved seeing the updates you put on the blog - and I'm traveling vicariously through you. :-) Thanks for sharing your adventures and your great photos! (I'm with you - I enjoy seeing the animals ... from a distance!!)

    ReplyDelete