Sunday, September 27, 2009

Alyeska Views

Saturday was Danielle and Scott's wedding at the Alyeska Prince Hotel. It turned out to be a gorgeous fall afternoon - perfect for the 5:00 ceremony in the courtyard gazebo. All these pictures were taken out of my hotel room window. Fall colors (yellow) everywhere but there is snow in the background.
The tram up to restaurant and hiking areas. In the winter it is busy with the skiers and snowboarders.
More of that white stuff- everyone at Alyeska loves to see--except me!
We took some pictures of the wedding and reception but with so much going on the cameras didn't get much use! We'll have our memories of their special day we shared with our good friends and family and I won't be scrapbooking this time.

2 comments:

  1. Hey...I know you are celebrating Chris's birthday but I think it's time to update! AFter all it is now October.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, posted some from tonights drive to Flat Top...

    ReplyDelete