Tuesday, September 22, 2009

another Juneau weekend

Flying out of Anchorage I was finally able to see SLEEPING LADY and get a picture for
Brenda as she requested... and also a view of Mt. Redoubt as the sun is setting.
Went downtown Juneau for pizza at the Wharf ...Thai Chicken pizza had interesting flavors and is one I will order again. It is the typical Juneau weather AGAIN. Which means it is raining sideways most of the time.... Only the seagulls are out....
There are three cruise ships in this weeknd and two float planes look small docked by them.

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures Deb....sleeping lady...I am staring at that picture! Fabulous pics..
    thanks Deb...

    ReplyDelete
  2. your pics and comments about Juneau make me want to visit!! I have only flown through - I know it's beautiful - looks so cozy and more calm than crazy Anchor town ;-) great pics!!

    ReplyDelete