Friday, September 4, 2009

I'm in Idaho...

...and had to take care of some toe business first thing...Gonna be in sandals for the next two weeks and needed new color!

It was such a very fast decision to leave Anchorage, but I managed to do it! Pat called me at 9:30am Monday to see if I could leave earlier than the 10th...She flew up to get me and never left the airport...I met her there at 8:30 pm. We arrived in Boise Tuesday morning...took a long nap...had Dave and Di over for dinner and I really SURPRISED her. She was SPEECHLESS and that hardly ever happens! We've all been visiting and I am really enjoying Kelley's home-grown sweet corn. The nectarines and tomatoes are ripe and Pat's sunflowers and roses are blooming.

Shopped in several stores today but the highlights were Archivers~scrapbookers dream (but no Welcome Stamp), Macy's for some great Labor Day discounts and lunch at Olive Garden. We think we need some different places to explore....so we are in the process of planning a mini-roadtrip.............. stay-tuned.............

1 comment:

  1. LOVEly toes!!! that's the BEST way to start a trip :-)

    ReplyDelete