Tuesday, September 15, 2009

2nd posting of Art in the Park

Try this again. I tried something new - pictures to the right instead of centered and then I had a hard time adding my text. So here it is again with some descriptions.
POTATO ICE CREAM ANYONE? I didn't have any but it sure seems appropriate for Idaho.
The Julia Davis Park has the prettiest entrance- rose garden with water fountains. This was Di's favorite color and I love the way it photographed.
View of downtown Boise behind the rose garden.
Oh, the best sweet potato french fries were our snack for the day. Very yummy! Lost the picture but believe me they were worth photographing and eating. Plus it fills the "orange" category for the photography contest I am doing with another girlfriend...so will post it eventually.
And these are my favorites....COFFEE POT TOTEM POLES and GLASS TOTEM POLES...
I will be making some for our yard...and can already see and hear John's response to this junque he has to mow around!!! I probably have enough antiques glass already but feel a stop to OZARKS coming on soon.
We had a great time wandering around and browsing amongst the vendors. Lots of jewelry and pottery and the usual crafts to look at- hot sunshine and some shady retreats- loud music and any kind of food you'd want- so we couldn't of had a better day for Art In The Park Boise Style.

No comments:

Post a Comment