Wednesday, July 29, 2009

ShabbyBlogs.com

I've been playing around with the blog background- had this one for 2 months and think it is time for a new one. I emailed Megan at ShabbyBlogs.com with a question about putting a picture in the header of my blog and this is the response from her....

Hi Debbie! YES! You can absolutely customize my headers. In fact, I hope you do! Half the fun of adding cute stuff to your blog is making it your own. I just took a peek at your blog and saw that you are way ahead of me though. I just love what you did! I am so excited to follow your blog! It brings back so many memories for me. When I was in high school, my parents took me and my siblings out of school for six months so we could travel around the country in a giant trailer. We visited most of our National Parks and ended our trip with a month long visit to Alaska. It was incredible! Seeing your photos makes me feel like I am right back there. I bet I've even stayed at a lot of the same campgrounds you have. So neat! Thanks for sharing that! Take care, Debbie! MeganShabbyBlogs.com

I am so impressed that she actually took the time to email me back. I've recommended her site to my friends that are now "blog addicts also." I am so happy with everything I've picked to use from her and ShabbyBlogs. Thanks Megan.

2 comments:

  1. Neat Deb, your a celebrity. I really don't know how to mess with my border since you set it up for me...ha ha. When I look at it I get confused and worry that I will do something wrong cause I just start clicking and then end up canceling and letting it be! Getting a perm today at 12:30, hair is poker straight. Don't like hair straight or real curly, never satisfied. Inherited that from my mom. Feeling a little better today.....its going to take awhile. Your blog rocks. Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the new background! It's so you!
    You notice I still haven't fixed my header--I'll have to get working on it when I get home.

    ReplyDelete