Sunday, July 5, 2009

Another Day With Sunshine

I am really loving this weather. It was too hot to stay in bed this morning so up and at it early. Guess what time that was?
John made another one of his famous Breakfast Buffet's for us- blueberry pancakes, bacon and scrambled eggs. I'm in trouble because I only ate the blueberry pancakes because they were sooooo delicious. Suppose it is leftovers for lunch.
I really need to get off the lap top and go outside and start painting so will catch up with this later.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Deb...Tomorrow is class. I have to work 7a-7:30p so I'll check it when I get home. This weekend is fabulous. I need to do a paper. I love all your postings. You are so good about updating. Hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. When did he start cooking and stop going to McDonalds?

    ReplyDelete