Saturday, July 25, 2009

Juneau Weekend

Waiting to leave Anchorage for the hour and a half flight to Juneau. We've been working three days a month in Juneau for the last fourteen years. This is one of the few times I've brought my camera! Mendenhall Glacier is twelves miles from town and much bluer than shows up in this picture. We plan on "playing tourist" tomorrow after work and go Downtown and to the Glacier. Usually we have dinner and go back to the room and read. Big Outing!!!
The sun came out today and temp is reported to be in the 80's by Tuesday. I think we should stay another day just to be sure it gets that hot.
This is about the time she says prepare for landing so I had to put the camera away.

1 comment:

  1. Spectacular pictures.....14 years going to Juneau. I never was there. What a life. Don't forget to tell about your tourist day and the glacier experience. What you take for granted, amazes others! Love, Brenda

    ReplyDelete