Saturday, August 1, 2009

Cilantro Anyone?

Doesn't look like we will make it to market today before noon. Girlfriend going with me had something come up she had to take care of first. Not a big deal as the produce is only thing I might buy. I am feeling guilty (why?) for leaving the "deck project" I must be crazy. In the meantime thought my "herb garden" will have to do for todays posting.
Can't use this fast enough- but the little white flowers are pretty addition. 2nd batch of lettuce peaking out of the lower left corner.
This was suppose to be last picture. Isn't that smile "catching"? That is how I feel when I wake up and the sun is out so brightly.
Cilantro anyone? Sure I have enough for everyone's salsa. Come and get it, please.
So no it is not "to market to market" but I'm out back on the deck and I'm NOT sunbathing!

2 comments:

  1. If I was there I'd go with you! Your herbs look great. I've been cooking all day, so I'm headed to my hammock for a little siesta! Wish you were here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your herbs and especially the smiling rock! When do you find time to do these things, my friends at work think you just have fun every weekend! ha ha

    ReplyDelete