Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Plates, Posies and Porch

I knew I was collecting plates for a reason....wishing the cement blocks could be taken out but then the weed eater would hit the plates....so this is okay for now. The bleeding heart is in full bloom this week...love how they actually look like hearts.
The peony flowers will be blooming by the weekend. YAH!!!!!!!!!!
Finished painting the front porch just in time to sit out there and enjoy the 80 degree temperatures and flowers in bloom this week. It is unusually perfect weather - a bit hazy from the wildfires north and south of Anchorage but you will get NO COMPLAINTS FROM ME .... (you should hear John though!)

1 comment:

  1. You should hear my lips flapping! I love the plate idea, so creative. My bleeding hearts bloomed in April-May. Your deck looks great.
    Peonies are done in Pa. Soon my black eyed susans will pop, two are blooming right now.
    Will take a picture of those for you Deb. Loved the pictures. Brenda

    ReplyDelete