Saturday, July 18, 2009

Saturday Morning Project

I decided to finish a couple of projects this morning. This is the first one on my list. Thanks to uppercase living the decorative lettering and images went on easily. Now we have a one-of-a-kind entryway. It's not centered very good- hard to stand in entryway and take a picture- but you get the idea with the birdhouse. Interested in the vinyl cling-type products? Check out their website: www.uppercaseliving.com

Project number two involves my craft room and it looks worse than when I started....hurricane came through I think!

3 comments:

  1. I like your entryway, I'll look at that website. How did you get the weather update posted on your blog? I'd like to do that too.
    Your home looks so crafty, and personalized.
    Corn on the cob is good here now in Pa. So it will be italian sausage, corn on the cob next July on the grille. Oh, and ritas and bloody marys with tomato juice not clamato! Ha Ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that Di is working on her blog. I can't wait to see her pics. A yard, a flower, hot tub, where they visit....I can't wait. I feel closer to you now Deb and I want to feel that same closeness with Di. I sent Di a birthday card this year! I remembered by good friend this year....Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! Don't forget that Stampin' Up! has a wonderful selection of wall stickers too!

    ReplyDelete