Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Winter is still here!

I found this background tonight- should of looked for new one when I posted the ACBailey Challenge layout...perfect match, huh?

4:00pm and the Lake Otis and Tudor intersection is at a stand still... Winter tires...maybe even studded tires or chains.... should be mandatory expense with the deposit of your PFD's....... Lights "hidden" in the snow around our back deck and the dogs tracking it up before I can get it shoveled!
Looking out my office window toward the 36th Avenue. The snow has stopped and some blue sky is coming out for a little bit today.It is so pretty out there even though I know the drive home will be terrible. About 5 inches of new snow today- more in the forecast. Everyone that is dreaming of a White Christmas will get their wish this year- at least in Anchorage!
See the orange glow in the Surgery Center windows- sun is about to set...just as I am ready to drive home.

3 comments:

  1. I like the new layout!!! And yes - a great match for the ACB contest you were in. :-) These photos are great Deb - I didn't notice the problems too much today, but I was out at odd times - the intersections were horrible! LOVE the snow though ;-) Can't wait to RIDE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pictures are beautiful... BUT....
    I received your box yesterday. Have you added any ornaments to your tree yet? Really enjoyed our telephone chat last week. Talk with you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are wonderful...winter wonderland. 5 inches of snow at one time would make central pa go into a tail spin...they can't handle it like Alaskans!

    ReplyDelete