Sunday, December 27, 2009

Elliptical illusions

See the new addition to our bedroom.....John was gung-ho to put this together.....and I promise it will not become my clothes hanger! Figure no excuses if I have to step around this to get into bed!
Slowly starting to undecorate the tree this afternoon - hate the empty feeling that leaves the living room, but it is a now or never type thing that I might as well get started.
But that means this Christmas is over and it's been a good one -good friends, good food and good times. It is back to work for me tomorrow - dental work and diet work- plenty to keep me busy!
Enjoy the last few days of 2009...

1 comment:

  1. Do you want to be in the "Biggest Loser" club with us? What a great workout the elliptical provides...have you decided when you will use each day and for how long? How are you celebrating New Years Eve?

    ReplyDelete