Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Natalie ask for some Pictures

Blurry but wanted to show how much fog we have all today/tonight...temperature is at 23 degrees tonight at 6pm I believe this is the first set of dished Mom and Dad had. This is only piece I have- so you could look for the sugar bowl.
This is the set of dishes I got from Uncle Kenny/Grandma's? They are quite a few plates and bowls but no "accessory pieces"

And this is the amber glass I started collecting. Ebay was my main sorce and I haven't done that in a year. It is the King Thumb pattern.
And this is the Memory Lane Plates- Royal China Ironstone Sebring Ohio 1965 on the back
Shoot I backspaced to far and deleted the picture. Sorry. I will add it another time- need to start dinner before John leaves to the snowmachine meeting tonight.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting the photos...I moysied through a shop last Friday afternoon but did not find any matches. Be sure to post the acorn pattern...that sounds very interesting.

    ReplyDelete