Sunday, December 20, 2009

Santa Claus

Donna, Diana and I went to see Santa. We've done this many years for our friend Brenda. Although this year there were a couple of surprises for us....
SANTA IS READY ...BUT IS...............
MAVERICK REMAKLUS????? after waiting in line for 2, yes 2 hours, he is not so sure about sitting on his lap....
He actually stood there for a little bit and I tried to get some pictures but he was on the move...as in let me outta here now...

Isn't he precious? He's my boss, Greg and Debbie's grandson. It was a nice surprise to have Tandy and Maverick waiting in line just in front of us.
And then it is our turn....IS SANTA READY????????
Look at his EXPRESSION........................!!!!!!!I handed my camera off to someone standing in line and she took these pics.
Good thing we paid for the professional photographer to get ONE of us all looking in the same direction....That is the one I will mail Brenda soon.
It was worth every minute waiting in line with these two...we talked, laughed, saw people we knew (former employers) and giggled the time away...we have so much fun together. And Brenda you were with us believe it or not!
love and miss you,
Deb-- also now known as Miss SmartyPants........

2 comments:

  1. That would be MISS Smarty Pants! Yes, it was a wonderful day, just for Bren!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm choked up....how wonderful to feel so loved. Thanks for the pictures, the memories and the love....I love you guys....

    ReplyDelete