Friday, December 4, 2009

Belated Birthday Parties

Last night was another birthday party for the Ladies of the Backyard Bunch. Teresa, Krystal and myself were the "birthday girls" this time. We had a blast (as usual) at Gene and Vicki's house. She made the most delicious carrot quiche and everyone brought a dish to pass that complimented the quiche. Fresh veggies and dill dip, pumpkin dip with apple and pear slices, hot artichoke dip .....dip dip dip...delicious dips. We had several bottles of wine and drank it all- then had hot cider and rum with the cream cheese frosting on a spice birthday cake. TUMS anyone?

I told John I'd be home at 9 and it was after 10pm on a work night even when I came in...we never do that! But it was all the talking, laughing and catching up...we did manage to plan the next birthday party and talked about doing a New Years Eve Progressive Dinner & Wii party- that should be a good time!

I took my camera and this is the first and last picture I took! Layed the camera on the counter and never picked it up...we usually get a group picture but not this time! Remember my 50th birthday party was at their house....can you believe that was 5 years ago? Time for Nat and Val to "SURPRISE"me again?Have a busy weekend- the work weekend in Juneau was cancelled -now I feel that if I am home-I should get something accomplished...so Krystal and I will go to Ozarks first thing tomorrow morning and try to spend our gift certificates!!!!!!!
Plan to blog weekly but life is rather boring these days! I'm still taking pictures for the 365 project but not really blog material...
Hope You Have A Good Weekend-
Love, Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment