Saturday, October 3, 2009

On 10-03-09 Chris turns 27

Twenty seven years ago today...WOW... and I remember that day as if it was yesterday...we became the proud parents of a precious and perfect baby boy. Christopher Cory Scudder was born at 5:13 pm at the Madigan Army Medical Center on Ft Lewis, Washington. This is the page I made when I first started scrap booking and I put it on the blog to show the border that I've cropped off (sorry) that ties in with the following picture. Last night I searched goggle (probably looked at a thousand items) for a birthday picture and this is the one I decided on. No hunters, no fishermen, no firemen, no cakes or balloons but a bright HAPPY SMILEY FACE...
Happy Birthday Chris! Happy Birthday Chris! Happy Birthday Chris! Happy Birthday Chris!
You've made us smile and be the happy proud parents everyday since.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Love, Mom and Dad.

3 comments:

  1. I remember that day, too! Although I'm not sure it seems like it was just yesterday! But wait--that would mean Chris is getting OLD! And then---what would that make us??? Just never mind!

    Happy Birthday Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - this is a beautiful entry Debbie - makes me smile to think that one day I'll be looking back on payton or jarrett's life and wonder "where did the time go?" (oh wait - I DO THAT NOW!!) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 27...I remember putting him in the booster seat to eat pancakes with his Uncle Tedd...and some really "cool" hair styles...even action figure briefs....Happy Birthday Chris! I've been thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete