Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Digital Scrapbooking

I've been playing with Stampin Up's My Digital Studio the past few days and thought I would post one of the pages. It's from Danielle and Scott's Wedding. Guess I should of picked the largest printing option...but I am learning as I go -so quite happy with my progress and this page.
I am not sure about the printing process so I will try it once -before I can decide. The layouts are sent into Stampin Up and they print the albums. A whole new way of scrapping for me!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Interesting concept...I've been invited to another scrappin' weekend in February! I need to shop for accesories to finish the pages. sorry to hear about the lost photos...don't stop blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am "thinking" even though this program is way cool..I have a MINI-STORE of background papers and embellishments that I love to use so this digital way may not be for me! Have a fun productive weekend when you go in Feb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Debbie, I LIKE this!!@! don't think I'm ready for digital just yet (except for gifts) but this is beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it! I really like the page design--all those "swirlies"!

    Hey Nat--don't go shopping for scrappin' stuff--just tell Deb what you need-I'm sure she has it in her store ;} I'm sure your big sister would send it to you!

    ReplyDelete