Friday, October 9, 2009

The Love Birds

October 9th is our 33rd anniversay and I couldn't resist posting our wedding picture. It was hard to get a good picture of a picture without the flash leaving a huge glare but these two turned out good enough to post. Yep! that John and me right after our ceremony-posing for the required formal pictures.
And here we are enjoying ourselves at our reception. Cutting the cake - and yes he did try to smash it in my face!!!!!
Heres's to at least another 33 more years!

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful picture, 33 years. Happy Anniversary Deb and John! Your dress is so pretty and your beautful and John handsome. Thanks for sharing and congratulations of 33 years of give and take and love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking about that day as I drove to work this morning! 33 years ... you sure did marry young, didn't you? I'll bet the church as not changed over the years...it is still one of my favorite stone buildings in Wellsboro! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is FANTASTIC!! thank you SO much for sharing Debbie - and congratulations to you both!!! I love the photos :-) do I see a potential scrap layout in the works??? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb, Tell me more about that cake? 3 different sections to it? Bridges connecting them....lets hear about who did it, who thought of it etc etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversay Deb and John--a day late!

    Love the pictures, what a sweet couple you two still are. At 33 years, you guys are just pups compared to Dave and I!

    Di

    ReplyDelete