Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween Count Down

At the Talkeetna weekend retreat I worked on this project with Lisa Allington. It is wickedly adorable. Each square is a pocket envelope we made and decorated. I still need to add the date numbers and maybe some more embellishments but it is hanging here for now. My plan is to put all of our past Halloween pictures in the envelopes....maybe that will be done for next year...Have to find, reminisce, crop and print them first.
Maybe some candy or coins in here along with our pictures.
The cat is my favorite until I see the silver sparkly pirates scarf...
This was a fun project!
Thanks LA for sharing with me!

2 comments:

  1. CUTE Deb! This idea would also be great as an advent calendar!

    Remember the advent calendar I made for Matt maaaannny years ago, and you used it for Chris after Matt outgrew it?? I still have that thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever...I want to share with my scrappin' friend...

    ReplyDelete