Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Big Wild Life

On my way to the dental appointment I had to wait at the red light and this bus was in front of me...Not sure why I took a picture but it seemed like a good thing to do at the time. Guess my life in Anchorage is big and wild to some degree....It was a good check up---dental implants look great and I can eat whatever I want to now...told Doc that was the worst thing he could tell me....I've been without popcorn for... forever it seems.... and don't need to start eating it again. We chatted for a bit and I ask if I could take a picture out of his office window...
From the 12th floor of the Denali Towers the view is unbelievable. I could of taken tons of pictures but only did two today...deleted the second one as I was backspacing so it will be posted another time...I hope to go back and do a wide angle of the whole town.

Thanks for the request of Sleeping Lady...I love having a mission!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Deb, I LOVE that picture of the sleeping lady....its awesome...can't quite looking at it. Thanks Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo...just how I remember seeing her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these photos are GORGEOUS!!! I need to take a couple pics from MY dentists window! :-) (his office faces the east, so they would be good mountain views also (so glad to hear you had a good report!!!) :-)

    ReplyDelete