Sunday, August 9, 2009

Day One Kenai Princess RV Park

I pulled into the RV Park and had everything set up quickly so I could walk around the grounds of the lodge. It is an absolutely gorgeous place with immaculate grooming and spectacular scenery. The entryway to the Lodge pictured first.
A carved Eagle welcomes everyone to the circular driveway.
Old Man's Beard was in a lot of the trees along the paths. Doesn't show up very good but it was kinda eerie.
Standing as close to the edge as I would go for this view. You can see and hear the Kenai River below.

That's my "Winnie" on the right. Summer employee "cabins" on the left and 39 other RV er's parked along the strip! It was a perfect site for FULL sunshine and quiet neighbors. The turn- around circle was my neighbor on one side and on the other side of the turn-around I took above picture...

1 comment:

  1. Sure does look inviting...I remember the roar of the rushing waters...glad you had a good weekend with sunshine.

    ReplyDelete