Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pioneer Ridge Bed and Breadkfast

I am at another retreat....and missing my friends (last picture here had us 4 in it) ....actually getting a lot scrapped this weekend. I am making the last of the graduation albums :) Lizzi graduates this year! Late nights and early mornings but much motivation, tons of new products and equipment, and of course, the food is yummy! This is the last scheduled retreat... so I am planning smaller get togethers at my house-especially on the weekends when John will be riding.Went for a walk around the property and here are some of the pictures.
Perfect Pioneer Peak - right out the window where I sat and stared at the view.
At the neighbors barn... Oh, the smell...trying to keep his wool clean so dressed in the blankie...I wondered why he would be cold...
Cute barns surrounded in white fence and not much snow....

Shannon also has this bookstore....such a good name!
My room was decorated with old family photos of the dairy farm and antique items. I can remember playing in Grandpa Dee's barn when he used this type of milker.
Spring was in the air. Blue sky and buds coming out of the birch trees. I am happy with my pages so far and ready to unpack and work on it at home now.

3 comments:

  1. This is a slightly weird question but I can't figure out a way to email you... I was googling scrapbook retreats in alaska and your blog came up (great blog, btw). I am putting one together at Pioneer Ridge for next month and wondering what to charge. How much were you guys charged?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can Contact Lisa Barnett 841-1622 lbarnett@alaska.net She is the one who plans our retreats. LOVE that place! If you have cancellations/openings let me know.
    tigerjct@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete