Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snowy Saturday Pictures

Snow piling up on the weather vane. It is on the corner of our back deck.Looking out the other way is Winnie...she is so cold and unhappy this time of year! That is Bear on the look out and guarding the steps...
Bench on our front deck- The snow in that pine tree makes the branches droop- I opened the blinds so I can see it add up.
Neighbor still has her Halloween decorations out- I noticed the straw hair is blowing in the wind!
And she is not doing a very good job of scaring away winter!!!
Have some pictures on my new phone- have to figure out that system of transferring to blog!

3 comments:

  1. Like the snowy pics Deb, looks like pa right now in my area..but like you said...our snow is wet and heavy...thanks for the pics...Winnie does look cold...some day I would like to go on a winnie trip...we will see...maybe some day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aah...winter and snow! We are having a beautiful sunny Sunday with temps about freezing. Brenda gets all our winter weather, it seems. We have 5 snow days built into our school calendar so maybe we will have not have to use them and can make for some long weekends this spring! Great photos, Deb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just getting a chance to see your snow pics - they're great!! need to look at pics off my camera for the past couple of days ;-)

    ReplyDelete