Thursday, February 11, 2010

Michelle's Baby Shower

Last Saturday, I went to Michelle's shower. We played a couple of games, talked and laughed had some delicious food before we watched her open the cutest baby girl outfits! One of the games involved candy...not this pretty red candy though. We had to guess what kind of melted chocolate candy bar was inside a disposable diaper....we could touch, smell and taste if we wanted to but...yucky...visual was enough! I may never eat another Hershey Bar again!
Shawn's Mother made the diaper cake and they used it as the centerpiece at the table I sat at. She tucked so many little things between the diapers...super cute idea!
The food was scrumptious-and lots of it...of course I saved room for a slice of cake and punch.
I've known Michelle since high school days when she came around with Chris and his friends.
We went to Shawn and her wedding four years ago and now anxious to hold their new baby girl.
She is due the end of March so have a little wait yet.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like lots of new gifts for a new baby and Mom. The cake caught my eye...Lizz just made her first baby shower cake! With pink icing and chocolate dots...it must be the "in" colors. I hope you are not losing interest with posting on your blog.

    ReplyDelete