Friday, February 5, 2010

Ice Sculptures

Finally a few of the ice sculpture pictures...


We took plenty of pictures the first day and then went back down another evening. The lighting was fabulous but hard to take good pictures. I printed some at Sam's and just now getting around to doing a layout. I plan do a day and then a night page...and I will post that layout soon it is done! Having a couple friends over Saturday evening to scrap and I plan to work on this first!



It was interesting to be there as each entry was being worked on. Think the dogs were my favorite...

1 comment:

  1. WOW, the pictures of the ice sculptures are fantastic! Day and night pics. Your camera is great. Since I love dogs...I must agree...like that one also. Now I know what your doing Saturday night....you have many talents Deb!

    ReplyDelete