Friday, November 13, 2009

Windy Weather


The view out living room window Thursday around noontime. Very windy and I put off going to store as long as I could. Very cozy in the recliner wrapped in soft, warm afghan watching the Today Show and then Hoda and Kathie Lee. Figured out I am not missing much on TV when I am at work days!








President Obama stopped at Elmendorf to fill up Air Force One's gas tank. The weather actually cleared up and was beautiful for his first visit. Nothing is prettier than fresh snow up there on the hillside! Wish it would stay up there and we'd have dry roads in town. The usual first snow and drivers without studded tires....



2 comments:

  1. Looks very cold there already Deb...sent chills down my spine...but would have loved to be at your house in a recliner with you watching TV with a hot tottie and a warm blanket. I love your pictures Deb..and I'm not just saying that because your wonderful either.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's going on!? The Debbie I know and love would rather take pic's of sun and sand. Who are you??!!

    ReplyDelete