Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Apple Butter...Yum

I participated in the ACBailey online scrapbooking Midnite Madness Challenge Saturday night. The team posted a word throughout the evening and we were suppose to make our layout using that word. I waited long enough to start that all the words were posted ...much easier for me. But the best part is the first word was APPLE and .... I could not of planned my layout any better than this one. Natalie send my birthday package and I opened it immediately, on Saturday... early, of course! She included a jar of her homemade apple butter- which is YUMMY. Thanks so much for my gifts-you packed that box pretty full! And the second layout needed to be about leaves. Fortunately, we actually had some vibrant colors in Anchorage this year. The red berries and yellow leaves of the Mountain Ash highlight how beautiful our autumn really was.
So you get a preview of my "night owl" work before it goes in an album.

1 comment:

  1. COOL! I'm glad the birthday box arrived and gave you some incentive...(like you really need any). I hope you have a super day and enjoy the weekend with your daughter. Natalie

    ReplyDelete