Sunday, November 1, 2009

November 1st Already

WOW...we survived all the door bell ringing and I handed out the goodies last night. Both dogs wanted to greet each "costume' but no way Katie could get that excited. The vet called and said everything was removed and all will be okay for Katie. It is the kind of cancer that can return so we have to be good about checking for bumps. She is still on the pain meds so lots of sleeping and her stitches come out on Wednesday. She's one lucky dog.

Spending today in front of the TV....football and more football....so glad I have a laptop. Which reminds me, I started another daily project today- taking a picture of something that represents me, the day, life, whatever and putting it in an album ...well two albums actually...Picassa and a scrapbook album with a little journaling. Most start this on January 1st but I decided to start it today so I'm into the routine by the new year. Shouldn't be that hard!

We are starting this month out like I really like ...No Snow in Anchorage. It is clear and cold but we still have Green Grass!

2 comments:

  1. woohoo!!! glad you're starting project 365 - I'm having some fun with it, but I'm finding that I slack off more than I thought I would :-( can't wait to see your stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so relieved that Katie is OK...how wonderful....such great news...and yes its dark here already....5:17 p.m. and almost completely dark...full moon though. I wonder what tomorrow is? Any guesses? Correct, my dear, dear, friends birthday...hope my card gets there on time!

    ReplyDelete