Friday, November 20, 2009

JEALOUS

I expect to walk through this door often!! It is where Wendi my hairdresser has moved her business to. It's off Potter and C Street -so very easy to get there from home or work. She does wonders with color and cuts- highly recommend you give her a call if in need of a new do.....

Cold weather still here- frigid- actually and it has warmed up to double digits and above zero....12 to 18 degrees. That grey dull look out there today which I really do not like- so I am inside doing some odd chores and packing for the Juneau work weekend- warm pj's, book, laptop and my uniforms- nothing fancy for Juneau!

I will be home Monday evening and getting ready for Thanksgiving Day- Chris and Becky will be coming up here! Good food and fun coming up.

Have a good weekend everyone-

1 comment:

  1. oh what a GREAT design on her door! I plan to use this in scrappin somehow ;-) thanks for sharing the photo!!

    ReplyDelete