Saturday, August 21, 2010

I have a new job!


I couldn't of ask for something better to fall into my lap! Dr. Matthews, another periodontist, checked in with me when I was in Pa about working for him. I interviewed and started working there this month. It is a wonderful office with three very nice ladies and he is a real southern gentleman that loves to talk! I am "working" full days Tuesday through Thursday and alternating Friday's, doing pretty much the same as before except everything seems to be done differently - after 26 years of doing it "my" way I am ready to learn new things and offer suggestions that will make our days run smoothly. The added bonus is the office is near the corner of Lake Otis and Abbott Road....couldn't be much closer to home! This is the front of the office building- and the FOR LEASE sign hangs there because AMERICAN EXPRESS moved out....I tried to get Valerie to transfer up here/wonder where they went?

3 comments:

  1. love your location!!!!! a nice new building - I'll have to stop by some time and say hi! ;-) so glad you enjoy your new job Debbie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice building Deb. I am so glad you like your new job....you deserve a staff that supports and loves you...Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Congrats on your new job!

    ReplyDelete