Friday, August 6, 2010

The Pond

Thanks to Denise, this saying became our motto for most of our trip "GOOD FRIENDS *GOOD LIFE". We totally enjoyed our time at the pond. The water is so pretty, clean, warm and just perfect to float on. Jerry and Denise shared their special place with us - and we really appreciate it and thank them lots.
Working on their tans and texting at the same time.
Isn't this pond so serene and peaceful. Can't wait to go back and enjoy it next time. View from both sides of their property.

2 comments:

  1. Good friends, good life...yes that is our motto always. The pond was so much fun...its a highlight of our vacation for me. If I had to pick between the shore water and pond water...I'd take the pond everytime...hate the waves at the shore...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done a great job of documenting the Gee residence. Both of their interests and hard work is evident everywhere. Did you ever get inside their home? I like Brenda's comment and thought to myself how much cleaner the pond water was over the ocean water. Still in all, I will remember the Summer 2010 vacation for ever. One whole month of great memories and girl-time.

    ReplyDelete