Thursday, April 22, 2010

Snowed on April 22nd !!!

About noon it started raining and within an hour it was snowing....big huge wet flakes-someone called it cotton coming down-I said it was *@%$#@SNOWING--- It lasted about three hours and was slushy, wet and a mess before the sun came out to really melt it.Only good thing about it being Thursday was the Adopt-A- Park had a meeting regarding our summer flowers. We can pick them up on June 3rd ready to plant in the Winchester Park flower bed. After the meeting, we walked through the tropical greenhouse. Here's some green- - I did not crop or change any of the pictures-


The greenhouse is open ALL winter and I think it is some place I will try to visit more often- makes me feel "good" being in there with the birds and plants and fish---especially on these snowy days.

No comments:

Post a Comment