Sunday, April 4, 2010

Found our Easter pictures....

Okay, I found the Easter pictures and they bring smiles to my face as I look at them. No dates but it is two different years I'd guess by our dresses....aren't we just the cutest trio? This picture was taken on the same day as the family one.

Here I am....with the Easter bonnet, white gloves and unbrella shaped pocketbook I remembered! ....but look at the back yard....the shed...oh, how I wished I had some of that good ole lumber and that "junque" we threw in there now.....our swing sets, tv antenna and Dad's car

Same day Natalie and me.... look at that rolling hill!!!!!

Grandpa Charlie, Grandma Velma, Mom and Dad probably before or right after walking down to the church

2 comments:

  1. wow Debbie - a walk down memory lane!!! how wonderful!!!!!!!! just love catching up with you on here - feel like I know you so much because of what you share :-) taking a quick break with the monkeys before we head out for an Easter meal with friends - so looking forward to next weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever seen a couple of those pics...what year was Dad's car? I do remember hearing about it.
    We just returned from Easter in GA! Fabulous trip and fantastic weather! Lizz and Denise are fun to travel with.

    ReplyDelete