Sunday, March 21, 2010

Random pictures of my Girdwood weekend

The ladies in front of the wine window. Someone used my camera and she had to stand behind another window to take this picture. (her head is behind Becky) This is a a fun bunch of ladies -that I am happy to be included in their weekend get together.
Our ride up the tram...Becky didn't like it at all...and I was snapping away with the camera.


All the ski tracks as seen out the tram window

groomed trail


Out the window of the restaurant - view of Girdwood and Turnagain Arm
Snowboarders and skiers and ME had an awesome day The best daughter in law I could ever have at our lunch table
My idea of a beautiful day to ski .....inside by the wine bottles! Soaking up the Morning Sunshine before they go skiing Drive down along the arm...ice chunks look like the moon almost
pristine snowcapped mountain
it was this BLUE ....think this is in the Bird area

No comments:

Post a Comment