Monday, March 8, 2010

Ozark Treasures

Donna and I went to First Friday at Ozark's and had a great time looking at all the new spring things: birds and more birds, painted furniture, jewerly and antiques galore, lots of soft spring colors-except for the orange heels filled every nook and shelf there. Nancy and the ladies have the best decorating style- makes me want to redo my space! We ate some delish appetizers and bought a couple things. Donna got this vase for me--Love the pears and Thanks again! This took my eye and it cleaned up pretty well. Gonna use it as our new butter plate (John will think it is too much) but it goes perfect with the sweet butter knife from Natalie.
All caught up with my blogging. Hopefully Juneau will have something new to take pictures of this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment