Sunday, March 7, 2010

Native Crafts at Dimond Center

Susie Hall, Krystal Peterson and myself met at the Dimond Center for lunch at the Perfect Cup and we spend couple of hours looking at and "they" purchased some goodies. It had been a few years since I went to this Rondy event and I was very impressed with how many table spaces there were set up to sell these unique Alaskan items. It was a busy place and my camera came out a couple of times...especially for these ladies. They were each working on there own crafts but wanted to pose for me instead of concentrating on their beading, weaving or knitting.

Aren't these baskets the best? These are "MY" colors ...and so vibrant and the baskets so well done. Telling John this morning that we should go back down to see if any left!

No comments:

Post a Comment