Sunday, March 21, 2010

At Seven Glacier Restaurant

Lobster Bisque part one
and then he poured the creamy bisque over it...Becky's appetizer.My appetizer was baby pear, blue cheese and cranberries, pecans glazed on endive. It was heavenly and I even ate the blue cheese slice!!!!
My dinner entree....scallops, shrimp,blue or purple cauliflower on a mixture of potato and cauliflower mashed..no idea what the greens in center were but tossed in the perfect blend of candied orange peel and spices.
I should of paid more attention to their orders so I could describe each one accurately but Lobster Hash Appetizer was a hit.
Kobe Beef and Plums ....a bit too rare for me
Grilled Salmon with deep fried avocado ...We couldn't believe she ordered salmon...they are fishing guides and have all the salmon she wants...She raved about the avocado though!


This rates right up there as one of my best dining experiences. It was a perfect evening - rode the tram up at 5:30, had a white russian in the bar and then was seated in the dining room. It was daylight for another hour or so and then we watched the sun set over Turnagain Arm....rode the tram back down the mountain in pitch blackness and into the condo around 11:00pm... hot tub with a glass of wine was the ending of an amazing day!

1 comment:

  1. Cool! It looks and sounds like you had a super weekend. I can't wait to share the photos with Lizzi!

    ReplyDelete