Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Tired Of Waiting For Me

I've sat at the computer all evening sorting and editing all the pictures John and I took. We've been downtown twice and took pictures of the ice sculptures. He likes the rapid sequence button-so there are plenty of similar ones to look and and delete! I like the quality of his pictures much more than mine- and I've been happy with my camera all along. Anyway, Katie and Chena decided they were house bound tonight and curled up at my feet...and I thought it was sweet. I will post the pictures this weekend in Juneau probably.

3 comments:

  1. They are so sweet laying there Deb...and love your new blog border...can't wait to see the pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new blog background!!! poor little puppies ... wouldn't it be nice if kids just did that too??? ha! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. we miss you on here Deb!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete