Sunday, January 3, 2010

1st Scrapbook Layout of the Year

I spent Saturday evening in Eagle River with a wonderful group of ladies scrapping some layouts. We were emailed a list of six challenges and took the supplies to do the layouts together. Number 1 was to use our Christmas cards in a layout...I cut out the words, made packages and embellishments from several card fronts...this was so much fun I've decided to do another complimentary layout with more of our cards. Number 2 challenge posted next time!

5 comments:

  1. There are two words for this layout....YOU ROCK!!!!! OH, and SPECTACULAR

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it Deb! Are you going to scap my Paris trip this time, too???

    ReplyDelete
  3. this layout turned out GREAT!!! love the idea - I may have to "lift" it ;-) it was a ton of fun again to go out to Michelle's with you - looking forward to our next adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. I like the new blog background as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aah...come on Deb...I want to see all six of your creative scrappin' pages. As it turns out I am not going to be able to go to my scrap booking weekend...silly me signed up for a class that weekend. 139 blog posts in 2009...have you set a goal for this year? I hope it is over 200 because I really enjoy checking on you this way.

    ReplyDelete