Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Just like that....

I received the news today that I will no longer be employed by Dr. Remaklus as of June 30th.

It was a bit of a shock but not totally unexpected....I go on vacation June 22nd so that is really my last day.

He is closing the doors- no more practicing in Juneau or Anchorage- and he pretty much "hopes to fade away into the woodwork".

I will enjoy my month in Pennsylvania, enjoy my family and my friends and start looking for a new job the first week in August.

Change is a Good Thing!

I hope to have plenty of pictures to post from "home" ... it is time I get back to my blogging and this vacation is the perfect place to start!

2 comments:

  1. Debbie ... I am surprised!!!! It does sound sudden ... even though you figured it was coming some time. I am actually happy that you will be done before you go on your trip - you won't have ANY worries while you're vacationing!! And that's as it should be. :-) After you get home and settle a bit, you can take some time to find a new gig. I'll keep my eyes open for you too!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. LOVE the new blog background!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete