Wednesday, June 23, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DALON

SURPRISE !!!! SURPRISE!!!!SURPRISE!!!!!
and Welcome to your very own Birthday blog hop!!!
Today, we would like to "shower you" with birthday cards and greetings!

Hopefully, you are sipping some Starbucks now...and when I return from Pennsylania in mid July we will meet and chat over a grande! I hope you have a wonderful birthday and that you enjoy being "29" as much as I did :) Thanks for always being so inspiring in your scrapbooking and blogging style, my dear friend.
Your next stop is with Beth at http://aintshecrafty.typepad.com/my_weblog/ so hop on over....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, Dalon!!! And Debbie, I love that card...hee, hee..."bee" Day. How cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys ROCK!!!!!! I'm just catching up on checking blogs today (a day AFTER all of your hard work!!!) thank you SO much for doing this!!!!!! you made me cry - but it's a happy cry :-) I'm so lucky to have you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete