Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Technique Classes in Anchorage

Are you interested in learning a few new techniques for your card projects? My good friend , Linda Beyer, is coming back to Anchorage to visit and while she is here she'll be teaching some classes. She is very creative and talented- I'm sure you will enjoy the classes and learn a lot!

Copic Marker Basic Class- Monday, May 10th- 6 to 8:30 pm- 1703 West 46th Street- Anchorage- All Skill Levels-$20.00.
Have you heard about Copics and wonder what is different about them? Do you have a stash of Copic markers just waiting to be used? Join in this class to learn all the techniques and receive all the information from my Copic certification class. I will pass on each and every tidbit of knowledge about these markers and how they work to achieve fabulous results. There will be many examples and you will have an opportunity to practice techniques hands-on. Airbrush with Copics is one of the many topics covered.

Brass Stencil Class- Monday, May 17th- 6:00-8:30pm- 1703 West 46th Street-Anchorage- All Skill Levels- $20.00.
In this fast paced class, you will learn how to use brass stencils to make four cards using embossing paste, glitter and ink. You will be able to choose from a variety of stencils and card styles. We will learn how to dry emboss, wet emboss with stencil paste as well as use glitter on sticky paper for that WOW effect!
Please bring with you a paper trimmer, scissors, double sided tape, wet wipes and various colors of dye ink or chalks.

Hope you can take both classes- is so, please RSVP to me and I will let Linda know...
Debbie 223-4856 or 349-7147

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh--I'm interested! Does that fee include air fare from Spudville??? If so, I'm in!
    Seriously though--sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to see some examples...count me in if air fare from Tiger Town is included also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nat--I really think that's the least she could do, huh??? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Air fare not included BUT Room and food& drinks will be provided....

    ReplyDelete