Sunday, June 21, 2009

Out For A Walk

Lots of green on my walk around campground. The wild roses are starting to bud. View towards Moose Pass.
I thought for sure I was a goner...momma and baby black bears coming right at me!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAH it was really a Newfoundland and a Pomeranian out for their daily stroll also. I waited until they walked past me the think of taking the picture probably because it took me that long to return to 'normal breathing' again.
Found an old tugboat among the trees and I will post those pictures tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I stare at your pictures Deb, trying to place
    myself on the path towards moose pass; what a scare, they do look like bears! And moose on the trail when your cross country skiing!
    Can't wait to see the tugboat pictures. Family and friends are forever....Brenda

    ReplyDelete